Friday, December 5, 2008

Jus doing some bloggin before i go watch my show. Today ar... Bad day... woke up late for student leader group meeting... Then somemore eed to do forfeit. Haha. Then, we each played different games. Quite fun, heheh. The games that is the most fun is the 'whacko' and the' Do you like your neighbour'. Even though when i very blur wen i play those games, I manage to finish it lar... heheh. During te meeting, I was soooo damn hungry. I realise that i like to eat. Hope that i eat wun get fat...
After the meeting, Paulina, Sareen, Zhi ting, Adrienne and Lily went to SP and eat while i went home to cook coz I forgot that i got no money to eat ... And then I as at the bus stop there emoing... It's very unusuall for me to be emo coz i'm always hyper around my frens. I was sittin alone at the bus top and emoing. With Raymond and his guys there and other 2 guys which i had no idea who they are...
Anyways I reach home, get money den go visit my mother office. We today some more carry a lot of things home... Play with my two dogs den do other stuffs
That's all for blogging. Read again bah!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment