Thursday, December 4, 2008

I found tis pic in the SL blog Pic!^^
Today go work with my mother some more heavy rain. Guess wad, i met joy at vivo. She seem very busy like tat. She look quite surprise wen she saw me. Heheh^^. Before go work, I mean not really work lar but help onli, I went to eat KFC with my third uncle. He very nice but very in a hurry. He said tat my ah ma like to eat harborfront KFC but i think people cook may be diff bah... But i dun think tat there is a diff....

My best fren, Xue qi(not a newtowner), she wrote to me sayin tat she misses our Pri sch mates and teachers. She is even doin fine... It's been a while since she wrote to me...^^

Tomorrow gonna be a day, Tomorrow meetin wif group mates(student leader one hor). Cant wait for the meeting...^^

Gotta go liao! bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment