Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Partly Sunny

Bad day again! late for SL meeting. I thought it was at 10:30 but eventually it was at 10:00. Hmph. If 10:30, I wouldn't be late. But I make it lar... Heheh. Got there Like i was so pathetic... And then during meeting, Amos(if i spell correctly), was like aiming at me. I was stunt! Some more he mistook me for someone... hmph! But sadly lily not there. Quite a joker when all the mentors were there heheh.
After meeting, I waited for my father to buy books. Wth got so damn lot lor. Then go home carry 2 plastic bag wif christine present for melanie and me. But luckily my bro help me. Heheh. After bathing, I continue watch my show, The X-family. I bought the CD so can watch faster. but i watch don't understand leh...lol
I think hor i gonna start putting what type of climate or weather as the title of the blog. U see ler then u understand.
I want to end here ler, so post next time.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment