Saturday, January 23, 2010

Overcast

Hello! I finally updated my blog. Sorry took so long, i know it looks dead... sorry again :) I am now secondary 3 and i took the subject A maths ( i know i very smart right haha XD). Even though my class haven started teaching A maths, we learn a lot of E maths. It is quite hard but i'm able to catch up with the help of my seniors :) !

Today i'm supposed to go to student leader bbq but i can't go because my mum don't allow me to... But i'm not upset about it even i wanted to go so much. I manage to go out in the morning with my friend Kelvin Wong :) Even though we only breakfast nia haha XD but i had fun. I find it awkward to go eat with a guy alone but i slowly got used to it...

I beginning to like kpop more and more that my best friend, Jessie and Ain, started to listen a little haha thanks to me XD. OMG i can't wait for next week FTisland Fanmeet, its going to be a blast!! oh yay! Haha love them so much XD but i'm quite disappointed when i couldn't buy the $150 ticket... so fast then sold out. I sold out within 30 min?! Can u believe it? I bought the ticket alone so i thought of going there alone but lucky, my brother friend is going too and i get to join her yay!

When i got to know my bro friend, Hui Zhen, she told me about her group of Ftisland fan friends and i get to join then wor haha so great. The best things is that we created a FTisland T-shirt and i got a camera to take pictures of them. YAY!! Haha i know i'm starting to get crazy haha:)

Gotta end here now, please do continue to read and wait for new post. Bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment