Thursday, June 4, 2009

Windy

It is so boring... Today wanted to go out but don't feel like. Man i want to buy new earpiece but no mood. At home do nth but stare at the television and the psp. Super bored....
Tomorrow there is guides, wth i dun feel like going coz the day after tomorow got ndp practice. I want to sleep longer! Some more on that day is my grandma 72 birthday. Must go there striaght... I don't feel like enjoying my holidays. No matter how much i go out wif friends or family, is the same... Nowadays people are getting bored and they do stupid things like staring at the cealling... Man life sucks if this continues to go on and on
But can't help it... life is life. Nothing can change it unless u got super powers.... I had no idea why i type out these things coz i nth better to do just type anyhow
Lame...Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment