Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cloudy, Thunderstorms

Today when to church as usual wif my aunt and uncle and cousins. After that went around shopping for Christmas presents. And FYI, Christmas is coming after 4 more days!!! I think im gonnna eat roasted pig... I not too sure... omg pig...
We went to takashimaya to buy things. I wanted a bag for school but instead my cousin(which is older than me) insisted that i have to buy clothes coz i look too simple. I not quite like shop for clothes coz is jus a wastes of time... I oso wanted shoes if cnt buy bag but stil cnt... Haiz...
After shopping, me and my bro went bac and stayed wif our cousins family... It has wii u noe but i nv get to play lar coz my bro playin alone hmph... At dinner time, we all went to west coast plaza and eat sushi tei. We talk and talk and talk until we get to eat finish. Them go bac cousins house again for another nite.
And im now typin out my blog wif the ladtop im usin. Im usin my uncle ladtop, i can even download gunbound and sfront!!! Haha. ^^
I guess i want to stop here ler... Bye for now!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment